Topics

[Plugins] Help needed

Paul

I've two seperate unconnected issues at the moment;

1) I've been trying to get the UDP audio stream plugin working so far without success on V1722/W10 64. Stream output is checked while reception is active, the IP is 127.0.0.1  port 7355. In VLC I've tried both  udp://@:7355 and udp://127.0.0.1:7355. With and without firewall on even though I'm only trying this on the local machine until I get it working, both VLC and the port have exceptions in the firewall too. I guess I'm missing something obvious but any suggestions would be welcome at this point.

In addition to this I've found a bug, if stream audio over UDP is checked after starting Sharp but before starting reception the programme crashes with the following text;
AcmNotPossible calling acmStreamOpen
at NAudio.dll.AcmStream..ctor  (IL offset: 0x8b)
at SDRSharp.UDPAudio.dll.SimpleStreamer.StreamerThread  (IL offset: 0x4b)
at mscorlib.dll.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context  (IL offset: 0x14)
at mscorlib.dll.ExecutionContext.RunInternal  (IL offset: 0x79)
at mscorlib.dll.ExecutionContext.Run  (IL offset: 0x0)
at mscorlib.dll.ExecutionContext.Run  (IL offset: 0x2b)
at mscorlib.dll.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart  (IL offset: 0x8)

2) On one of my PCs the community installer package fails after I click install, a window appears to state 'error downloading file, instalation aborted. File open Error' I can't find any permissions differences between the two PCs so what might cause this error?

Thanks
Paul

prog

Please always start a new thread addressed to the specific plugin author when you have an issue with his plugin(s).
Also, before posting, always isolate and reproduce the problem by actually checking the original package alone, then with the plugin added into it. No other plugins should be enabled.
If we don't follow a minimum of discipline, we will end up in an unnamed mess and a lot f valuable development time will be wasted.
Thanks.