Topics

Operating ARRL Sweepstakes CW

Donald Rasmussen

Setup for logging, N1MM gets frequency and mode from SDR# via virtual serial port in TS2000 format.

SDR# gets frequency and mode from FT2000 on COM3.

de Wb8yqj Don
Carlsbad, Ca. USA

prog

Looks wonderful! Are you aware you can embed bitmaps or draw graphics on the spectrum using the API?
This can be an option on top of the floating window.

Donald Rasmussen

Thanks Prog - I like the idea of an independent window that follows the main SdrSharp window. When I was testing this last the S-meter window was using up space in the Spectrum Display and I was not wanting to encroach in this area at all. The meter on the right in attached image can be (click) reduced in size to only the meter width and height and then it can be dragged anywhere on the screen independently as it works right now. Optimally I would like my plugin to have some way of knowing where the upper left corner of the SdrSharp window is and then I can follow that with the little independent S-meter window.

de Wb8yqj Don
Carlsbad, Ca. USA