New to HF+ Discovery - First Impressions

CliffVK2NP

Hello from Sydney,

Received my HF+ Discovery from a local supplier recently and Wow its small and runs very Hot! Have added a basic heatsink a tripod Ballhead!

I have been using it mainly on HF but last night left it run overnight on 518Khz Navtex and got very good results Several Japanese Stations and China Stations using my Pixel 1B active 1M Loop. Not bad from a small Villa in noisy Sydney. Also some Storm static apparent.

Also I recorded the whole night at 48khz bandwidth , now it plays back well but no indication anywhere as to where i am up to ? Using Latest SDR#

Cliff

prog

You can use the Vasili File Player.

CliffVK2NP

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 02:21 AM, prog wrote:
You can use the Vasili File Player.
Oh Ok wondered what that was will give it a try.

Thanks

CliffVK2NP

I must be doing something wrong trying to use Vasili but comes up with 'folder error' normal Baseband /Playback recording works ok .
Can you explain in simple terms how to use Vasili File Player. I just have SDR# Community version installed.

Cliff