New release of SDR# Big Book v4.2 by Paolo Romani

prog

Get the latest and greatest release of the SDR# Big Book at:
https://airspy.com/download

Thank you Paolo!

vince battle

Thank you Paolo, Great tool to have

Vincent

Sent from Mail for Windows

Get the latest and greatest release of the SDR# Big Book at:
https://airspy.com/download

Thank you Paolo!

Matthias

Thanks Paolo,
great work. Could you please have a look on pages 107 and 108 of the english version, though. They are still in italian. :)

Cheers,
Matthias

Paolo

HI Matthias !

Thank you very much, ...despite my checks this great oversight had really escaped me.
I'll do it right away

Best regards,
Paolo

Il 28/04/2022 09:24, Matthias ha scritto:
Thanks Paolo,
great work. Could you please have a look on pages 107 and 108 of the english version, though. They are still in italian. :)

Cheers,
Matthias

Avast logo