New Plugin: SDR# Studio AudioEqualizer plugin for .NET5.x #sdrsharp #plugin

Marco Melandri

Hey SDR# Studio enthusiasts,
I published a new plugin:  SDR# Studio AudioEqualizer plugin for .NET5.x, Version 1.13.

It's featuring a DSP audio graphic Equalizer - hope you like it - Compatible with SDR# Studio 32 bit .Net5.x version, greater than 1784

Installation:
Simply extract the SDRSharp.Plugin.AudioEqualizer.dll from the zip archive and copy it into your SDR# Studio Plugin folder.
Plugin will be loaded next time you start SDR#.

As usual, check/download it on:

Credits to Youssef for the DSP coding and Paolo IZ1MLL to suggestions and testing of pre-releases.

Enjoy
Marco

vince battle

Thank You Marco

Sent from Mail for Windows

David J Taylor

On 26/11/2021 19:53, Marco Melandri wrote:
Credits to Youssef for the DSP coding and Paolo IZ1MLL to suggestions and
testing of pre-releases.

Enjoy
Marco
Thanks, all. Much appreciated!

David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Marco Melandri

Hey SDR# Studio enthusiasts,
Update: SDR# Studio AudioEqualizer plugin for .NET5.x, Version 1.14.

It's featuring a DSP audio graphic Equalizer - hope you like it - Compatible with SDR# Studio 32 bit .Net5.x version, greater than 1784

Al Margheim

Thank you for providing this audio equalizer plugin, Marco!  I recently realized that I wanted an audio equalizer plugin for SDRSharp, couldn't find one, and was investigating installing a Windows system-wide equalizer. But having the equalizer in SDRSharp, so that no other audio programs (like Spotify and Tidal) are affected, is so much better.

Al

George Stein - NJ3H

I am using the Sharp community version. Does this Plugin require a key?

Thanks for having this Plugin available.

Now to find a S-Meter Plugin.

Regards,
George

Marco Melandri

Edited

Hi George,
what do you mean for "require a key?"  if is installed, means copied into the plugin folder, just works.

S-Meter does not make much sense in SDR world.
If you are searching for an SNR instead, you can find one in my SDR# plugin "Magic Eye".
Just select one of the last two options in the drop/down list.
Looks like this:

Best regards,
Marco

Marco Melandri

Hey SDR# Studio enthusiasts,
Update: SDR# Studio AudioEqualizer plugin for .NET5.x, Version 1.15.
Important bugfixes! Update it.
Prior versions, under certain circumstances, might lose your user-defined presets.
Download at: https://github.com/BlackApple62/SDRSharp-Audio-Equalizer-Plugin/releases/latest
Direct zip archive download: https://github.com/BlackApple62/SDRSharp-Audio-Equalizer-Plugin/releases/download/1.15/SDRSharp.Plugin.AudioEqualizer.zip

Enjoy!
Marco

Bill Clair

If anyone is interested, I have an RSP1A and an Airspy HF Discovery for sale. Asking $225 for both shipped to the lower 48. Please message back if interested!