Topics

Need physical informations Airspy HF+

f1hdi

Hi,

My Aispy HF+ (not discovery, the two ports model) is at a remote location.

I am doing some mechanics and wonder if someone could tell me the length between the center of the two sma connectors. I have found mechanical drawing on airspy site.

Thank you

Jean-Marc

Le 01/12/2019 à 01:26, Marcus Ramos a écrit :
Hi ...

Is there any line at SpyServer confiq file where I can force preamp to start off when using Discovery + Spyserver?

I noticed that if the last Discovery use was from a SDR# session and I left pre-amp turned on, next use via SpyServer keep it on.

73
Marcus

Johan Bodin

Hi,

My HF+ has 27.7 mm center-to-center distance between SMA connectors.

Johan

Den 2019-12-01 kl. 19:33, skrev f1hdi:

Hi,

My Aispy HF+ (not discovery, the two ports model) is at a remote location.

I am doing some mechanics and wonder if someone could tell me the length between the center of the two sma connectors. I have found mechanical drawing on airspy site.

Thank you

Jean-Marc

Al Margheim

The distance between center conductors on my Airspy HF+ is 1.122"

HTH,
Al