Topics

Looking for info on Plugin SNR Logger how to use

Paul Cianciolo

Folks

I have installed SDR# (SDRSharp) x86 rev 1732 and the community installer. There is a tab called SNR Logger  with a check box to enable it.
How ever I cannot see that it does anything. I  have looked but cannot locate any information on how activate this function.
Could some one point me to how this feature is operated please?

W1VLF

Kenneth Sejkora

Hi Paul,

This doesn't answer your question regarding SRDSharp, and I've also been curious about such a feature.  This link provides some information on the topic as related to SDRConsole.  You've probably already found this, but for the benefit of others, here's the link:

Despite the fact that this somewhat answers your question for the SDRPlay application, it doesn't really address you question regarding to the  SNR Logger in SDRSharp.  I'm looking forward to what insights others in the discussion group have.

Ken, WBØOCV East Falmouth, MA USA
41.5997N, 70.5614W  FN41ro