Topics

Itead black Friday purchase and support

Annunaki

Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone has received their order and tracking confirmation from Itead yet?

I was under the understanding that I'd receive order confirmation shortly after my check out of 2 x Airspy R2 units on the 27th but as of yet the only confirmation I have received is the standard paypal check out complete confirmation and the order in my itead account remains at "processing".

I have also messeged Itead support via their ticket system which has now been at "processing stage" for 2 days 15 hours now.

Any insight would be great!

Cheers.

Andrew Sutcliffe

Same thing here.

Hopefully they are concentrating their time on getting the goods out asap with notification to follow after the items have shipped.

As many will be Christmas presents this priority would make sense.

At 09:22 AM 01-12-19, you wrote:
Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone has received their order and tracking confirmation from Itead yet?

I was under the understanding that I'd receive order confirmation shortly after my check out of 2 x Airspy R2 units on the 27th but as of yet the only confirmation I have received is the standard paypal check out complete confirmation and the order in my itead account remains at "processing".

I have also messeged Itead support via their ticket system which has now been at "processing stage" for 2 days 15 hours now.

Any insight would be great!

Cheers.

Tony Magon

Yes I have - got from Itead and it is now at Shanghai International awaiting flight to Australia - Probably direct to Sydney

Tony VK2IC

At 09:22 AM 01-12-19, you wrote:
Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone has received their order and tracking confirmation from Itead yet?

I was under the understanding that I'd receive order confirmation shortly after my check out of 2 x Airspy R2 units on the 27th but as of yet the only confirmation I have received is the standard paypal check out complete confirmation and the order in my itead account remains at "processing".

I have also messeged Itead support via their ticket system which has now been at "processing stage" for 2 days 15 hours now.

Any insight would be great!

Cheers.

Brian Gregory

Itead don't seem to send an immediate acknowledgement email.
The first email you will get will be when they ship your order.

On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 at 10:19, Annunaki <meatbeef@...> wrote:
Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone has received their order and tracking confirmation from Itead yet?

I was under the understanding that I'd receive order confirmation shortly after my check out of 2 x Airspy R2 units on the 27th but as of yet the only confirmation I have received is the standard paypal check out complete confirmation and the order in my itead account remains at "processing".

I have also messeged Itead support via their ticket system which has now been at "processing stage" for 2 days 15 hours now.

Any insight would be great!

Cheers.

Priyasloka Arya

Hi
I have ordered 2 x Airspy from the itead site, it appears the confirmation would take some time. The DHL shipping is around 24$ for India. This black Friday deal is awesome.
Regards
Priyasloka

--

Kabe

Ditto  -  Place my order via Itead for an AirSpy HF+ Discovery on Tuesday 26th Nov at 12 noon Beijing time, two hours after the Beijing “Black Friday” starting time. Received a receipt e-mail from PayPal Australia within minutes. Three hours later, received an order confirmation e-mail from Itead with a tracking number.

Just checked tracking number with these results –

2019-11-30 14:11

CN-, CHINA, Received item from Sender (Outbound)

2019-12-01 00:53

SHANGHAI (CN), International departure - enroute to Australia

Santa is on his way, hope he doesn’t get lost in the bushfire smoke.

Cheers,

Noel

At 09:22 AM 01-12-19, you wrote:

Hi guys I'm just wondering if anyone has received their order and tracking confirmation from Itead yet?

I was under the understanding that I'd receive order confirmation shortly after my check out of 2 x Airspy R2 units on the 27th but as of yet the only confirmation I have received is the standard paypal check out complete confirmation and the order in my itead account remains at "processing".

I have also messeged Itead support via their ticket system which has now been at "processing stage" for 2 days 15 hours now.

Any insight would be great!

Cheers.

Dave Bird

Mine from itead has been at:
2019-11-29 18:23:25Shipment loaded at 【Hong Kong Tsing Yi Distribution Center】, prepare to send to next station
now for two days. The next station was changed from San Francisco to Los Angeles somewhere in there.
Dave

Annunaki

Thanks guys for the input, My order/tracking was sent out a couple of days ago and now sits in Hong Kong with an estimated delivery of Friday the 6th.