Topics

IF_NR window

Marcus Ramos

OK, figure how to reproduce this behaviour from the scratch. I did a short video.

Youtube unlisted link = https://youtu.be/Nss9-LHvI3Y <https://youtu.be/Nss9-LHvI3Y>

Regards

MR

prog

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 03:09 PM, Marcus Ramos wrote:
OK, figure how to reproduce this behaviour from the scratch. I did a short video.

Youtube unlisted link = https://youtu.be/Nss9-LHvI3Y <https://youtu.be/Nss9-LHvI3Y>

Regards

MR
Thanks for the reproduction video. It looks like the dynamic scroll bar is taking some of the UI real-estate and is not being accounted for the size calculation in auto-hide mode. Let's see how it can be fixed.

prog

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 03:57 PM, prog wrote:
On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 03:09 PM, Marcus Ramos wrote:
OK, figure how to reproduce this behaviour from the scratch. I did a short video.

Youtube unlisted link = https://youtu.be/Nss9-LHvI3Y <https://youtu.be/Nss9-LHvI3Y>

Regards

MR
Thanks for the reproduction video. It looks like the dynamic scroll bar is taking some of the UI real-estate and is not being accounted for the size calculation in auto-hide mode. Let's see how it can be fixed.
Check rev 1808.

Marcus Ramos

It's perfect. Thanks.

MR