Topics

IF_NR window

Marcus Ramos

Hi ...

On V 1807, the Custom IF NR window does not show sliders on its full extent even after resizing it.

Pix attached.

Regards;

Marcus

jdow

What happens if you save that configuration by exiting SDRSharp and then restart it? I suspect it might look correct. I can certainly see the sequence that caused this effect given the code enabling the panes functionality in Windows. The template for that pane is wider than the pane when the pane opens. Then the code dutifully maintains that relationship as you resize the window.

{o.o}

On 20210301 17:27:24, Marcus Ramos wrote:
Hi ...

On V 1807, the Custom IF NR window does not show sliders on its full extent even after resizing it.

Pix attached.

Regards;

Marcus

IF_NR.jpg

George Stein - NJ3H

On my Windows 8.1 system, the display seems fine in version 1807. Changing the window size of SDR# with the plugin displayed, making the plugin floating, and just moving the plugin around, all remained as one would desire.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 10:21:33 PM PST, jdow <jdow@...> wrote:

What happens if you save that configuration by exiting SDRSharp and then restart it? I suspect it might look correct. I can certainly see the sequence that caused this effect given the code enabling the panes functionality in Windows. The template for that pane is wider than the pane when the pane opens. Then the code dutifully maintains that relationship as you resize the window.

{o.o}

On 20210301 17:27:24, Marcus Ramos wrote:
Hi ...

On V 1807, the Custom IF NR window does not show sliders on its full extent even after resizing it.

Pix attached.

Regards;

Marcus

IF_NR.jpg

George Stein - NJ3H

The IF NR.bmp file attached shows my findings. It is a different picture from the originally posted IF NR.jpg

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 10:38:08 PM PST, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...> wrote:

[...]

Attachments:

Marcus Ramos

Agreed ...

The same here, except for the IF-NR. All modules float ok, I move and resize no problems at all. Normally I do not use config from an older version. A fresh install on a new folder. Except by the freq manager database which I copy and paste.

I'll unzip the basic version again and see how it goes.

Regards;
Marcus

Em 02/03/2021 03:37, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io escreveu:

[...]

I'll try that. Normally I left SDR# save the last config, I don't have a personal template because I use the same few controls: radio, IF-NB, IF-NR, zoom-fft, AM Co channel canceller, freq-manager and ocasionally source (only to turn pre amp on/off). Easy to reconfigure every new version/install. BTW pre amp-on off when using Discovery / HF+ couldĀ  be integrated at "radio" module =:)

MR