Topics

How to make a large recording #sdrsharp #airspy_rx

Sebastian Heyn

Hi,

I need to make a 2-4 Minute recording in the FM band at preferrably 10Msps. The maximum filesize of the wav format is 2GB - however recording into a raw file is possible. How to play back that file using the excellent sdrsharp software? Do I need to convert it, or is there some kind of network player available to playback the file?

prog

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 07:27 PM, Sebastian Heyn wrote:
Hi,

I need to make a 2-4 Minute recording in the FM band at preferrably 10Msps. The maximum filesize of the wav format is 2GB - however recording into a raw file is possible. How to play back that file using the excellent sdrsharp software? Do I need to convert it, or is there some kind of network player available to playback the file?
Use the baseband file recorder plugin.