Topics

Help needed with the gain settings in the SpyServer

Glenn Blum

Is there a possible problem with my combination of a spy server running on a Raspberry Pi4B with R2 and Spyverter R2 and clipping when gain set above 9? Since the firmware update I find that I get clipping on SDR# (slightly) and on SDR Console V3 the clipping is really bad above gain setting 7. I am using the spyserver on my local wired system and not on wifi.

IS there a setting in the configuration file I need to change? I have the bandwidth set to 2000.

Thanks,

Glenn Blum

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

radiostationx

Hi Glen,
Have you tried stopping SDR# then use full IQ option in SDR# ?

Glenn Blum

Yes I use full IQ on SDR# and works fine until I have to set the gain up above 10 then I start seeing the horizontal lines but in SDR Console the audio is clipped. It seams that this problem has started up recently. Now I was wondering if there was a problem with AGC threshold throttling or something as simple as my USB cable acting up.