Topics

Headless SDR Audio-only SDR

Gerry Hull

I'm an AirSpy HF+ owner, and a sw engineer.
My google searches have lead me nowhere.

I'm looking for a headless SDR to stream audio, over VoIP, probably.
I'm a long-time C# guy, so that is the preferred language.
I'd like it to be multi-client, so no GUI is needed or wanted.
Something based on Spyserver would be great.
Snippets are fine.

TIA,

Gerry W1VE

prog

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 06:10 PM, Gerry Hull wrote:I'm an AirSpy HF+ owner, and a sw engineer.
My google searches have lead me nowhere.

I'm looking for a headless SDR to stream audio, over VoIP, probably.
I'm a long-time C# guy, so that is the preferred language.
I'd like it to be multi-client, so no GUI is needed or wanted.
Something based on Spyserver would be great.
Snippets are fine.

TIA,

Gerry W1VE
Welcome Gerry. You may want to have a look here: https://github.com/jj1bdx/airspy-fmradion
If you want to start your own demodulator software from scratch, check the files section of this mailing list for the C# snippets.