Frequency Scanning

Bill Clair <bclair40@...>

I just downloaded the newer version of SDRsharp. Is there a tutorial I can watch for inserting frequencies I would like to scan? I dont want to scan a range, I want to scan certain frequencies! Thanks.

Bill

Goldenrod

You need the frequency scanner plugin you can get here. A pdf tutorial is included with the download.

sdrs.freqmgr@...

The Frequency Manager Suite allows you to create groups of frequencies and the scan only the freqs in those groups.  For example you define a group for police freqs, another for local media, etc.  An extensive PDF is included as are 6 other plugins for various monitoring needs.