FMSuite 2.2 can be downloaded from http://www.freqmgrsuite.com/ using the link at the top right of the page.
As always, feel free to email me or make a comment on the web site above if you have questions or issues. Special thanks to prog, jdow, and Edward McDonald for suggestions and directions, and to beta testers Ignacio, Paolo, and Edward for their valuable feedback.
- Theming has been implemented where possible. Note that only Dark Mode / Light Mode settings are used, not individual colors, due to compatibility issues with some Microsoft controls.
- Improved the reliability of multitasking.
- Replaced obsolete or deprecated Microsoft features with current technology.
- Replaced icons and images that would have been invisible in Dark Mode themes.
- Fixed the case where permissions to file "FMSuiteException.txt" was denied.
- Replaced tab controls with radio buttons because theming is incompatible with Microsoft tab controls.
- All software was upgraded to the current Microsoft .NET Core 5 platform.
- Upgraded the Data Tools Zip file processing to a built-in Microsoft function.
- Removed the "Custom" delimiter option and replaced it with the "Pipes" option due to reliability issues.
Frequency Manager + Scanner
- Moved Scan Decisions and Frequency Data Display plugins out of Frequency Manager + Scanner and into their own plugins.
- Removed Scan Decisions and Frequency Data Display options from the Preferences dialog as they are now defunct.
- Removed the Automatic Frequency Rejection feature in favor of new features in SDR#.
- Fixed a case where the scanner could get stuck if the radio doesn't change frequency when requested.
- Changed the "Locked" or "Lock" labels to "Ignore", "Ignored", or "Ign" to remove confusion with the word "Lock" as used by hardware radio scanners.
- When scanning sometimes a radio will not tune to a requested frequency. To indicate this an error popup will appear and recommend actions. It is unclear whether this issue is caused in SDR# or in the radio.