Fmlist error. Sdr# installation aborted

JohnR

I have tried numerous times to install the community build with all of the plugins included.The install fails when trying to install the FMList file. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Roberto Cipriani

I am not able to help you anyway, but I advise you to be less stingy with information: be specific about the operating system, where you connect to to download the software, what steps you take, what are the specific errors.
Generic information is just an obstacle to motivating who could help you.

Ciao
Roberto

Il giorno 15 mag 2022, alle ore 03:05, JohnR <maxbandit@...> ha scritto:

I have tried numerous times to install the community build with all of the plugins included.The install fails when trying to install the FMList file. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help that you can give me.

tonyco55

I gave up on that one as well. Had a plugin error but I can't remember which one..