Topics

Firmware update

Duncan G

I've had my Airspy for some years now and it works perfectly. With all the changes and improvements in SDR# should I worry about it's firware level or is 'If It Works Don't Fix It' still the best option.

prog

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 03:51 PM, Duncan G wrote:
I've had my Airspy for some years now and it works perfectly. With all the changes and improvements in SDR# should I worry about it's firware level or is 'If It Works Don't Fix It' still the best option.
SDR# will always adapt to any firmware release since day one. Updates are really optional.

Duncan G

Thanks for your advice.