Topics

Feature request: right hand sliders on all the time?

Pekka Sorjonen

Hi again.

The more I use it, the more I like it. One thing I noticed missing. When I close the base menu on the left, it also hides the right hand zoom/contrast/range/offset sliders. And if I want to change contrast or zoom differently I have to "open" the base menu from the left upper corner. But I donĀ“t need the menu I just need the right hand sliders. If it was just me they can be there permanently or if they were hidden and activated by mouse movement over them, that would be cool :). Fine work!