Topics

Creating Windows Application to read ADSB #app

info@...

Hello. I still haven't bought AirSpy hardware: what is still stopping me is "Will I be able to build an APP (I am a prof developer) under Windows can car read stream from 1090 and/or 978 MHz with that hardware ?"

Any input on that way is welcome.

Best regards from Spaghetti Land.

Joe M.

Both the Airspy R2 and Airspy Mini cover those frequencies.

Joe M.

On 11/4/2019 7:01 AM, info@... wrote:
Hello. I still haven't bought AirSpy hardware: what is still stopping me
is "Will I be able to build an APP (I am a prof developer) under Windows
can car read stream from 1090 and/or 978 MHz with that hardware ?"

Any input on that way is welcome.

Best regards from Spaghetti Land.

info@...

Thank you.
But I need to read from the dongle the HEX and/or Binary stream without passing tru other apps.

I did buy from nooelec that their doungle that was supposed to do it, but it didn't.
Any further suggestions ?

From: airspy@groups.io
To: airspy@groups.io
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 09:58:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [airspy] Creating Windows Application to read ADSB #app

On 11/4/2019 7:01 AM, info@... wrote:
Hello. I still haven't bought AirSpy hardware: what is still stopping me
is "Will I be able to build an APP (I am a prof developer) under Windows
can car read stream from 1090 and/or 978 MHz with that hardware ?"

Any input on that way is welcome.

Best regards from Spaghetti Land.

prog

Check the API and the examples here: https://github.com/airspy/airspyone_host