Topics

Black Friday 2019 Offer

prog

You were waiting for it? Here it is!
Use coupon AWARDWINNING2019 to get 30% off all our Airspy products from the participating distributors:

https://airspy.com/purchase

We decided to announce the coupons a few hours in advance so everybody gets a chance :-)
The coupons will be valid in a few hours and the stock is limited.

Chris DL5NAM

Sounds good.

get Discount from every distributor or only at shop of ITEAD ?

Chris

michaeld

Airspy US "Coupon does not exist"

prog

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 06:15 PM, michaeld wrote:
Airspy US "Coupon does not exist"
Take a breath and read: It starts on the 26th - ie. in a few hours.

prog

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 06:14 PM, Chris DL5NAM wrote:
get Discount from every distributor or only at shop of ITEAD ?
This year, many distributors are participating:

Itead
Wimo
Moonraker (and their Nevada subsidiary)
HAMShop.NL
FBRadio.se

The coupon will be active in a few hours.

G5VU

It would be very useful to know which time zone you are referring to when you say that it starts in a few hours on 26th November?

Many thanks

Tracey G5VU

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 06:45 PM, G5VU wrote:
It would be very useful to know which time zone you are referring to when you say that it starts in a few hours on 26th November?

Many thanks

Tracey G5VU
Midnight in Europe and US.
10 AM Beijing time at Itead.

G5VU

OK thanks, much appreciated

Regards

Tracey G5VU

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 06:45 PM, G5VU wrote:
It would be very useful to know which time zone you are referring to when you say that it starts in a few hours on 26th November?

Many thanks

Tracey G5VU
Midnight in Europe and US.
10 AM Beijing time at Itead.

Ben Hall

Has the coupon code already been sent out? Have received nothing here... :(

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb

On 11/25/2019 11:09 AM, Chris DL5NAM wrote:
Sounds good.
get Discount from every distributor or only at shop of ITEAD ?
Chris

Ben Hall

Nevermind, I'm an idiot...I found the code...looking forward to ordering a Discovery. :)

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb

On 11/25/2019 4:59 PM, Ben Hall wrote:
Has the coupon code already been sent out?  Have received nothing here...  :(

prog

I was just informed that Airspy.US just activated the coupon.
Take a deep breath and know what you are clicking on :-)

Lester Thomas

It is active.  Just ordered a Discovery.

Ben Hall

On 11/25/2019 5:35 PM, prog wrote:
I was just informed that Airspy.US <https://v3.airspy.us/> just activated the coupon.
Take a deep breath and know what you are clicking on :-)
MOST EXCELLENT! Order placed, oh yeah, can't wait! :)

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb

Lee McDaniel

My order just went through. Airspy US

Thanks to Airspy my 3rd great product just ordered.

Lee

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019, 6:47 PM Lester Thomas <tco0085@...> wrote:
It is active.  Just ordered a Discovery.

G5VU

Have Itead activated their coupons or have all the coupons available gone?
I've been trying to buy an R2 since 2 secs after UK midnight and keep getting a message that the coupon isn't valid

Thanks

Tracey

I was just informed that Airspy.US just activated the coupon.
Take a deep breath and know what you are clicking on :-)

G5VU

I hadn't realised that  midnight in Europe and 10am Beijing time at Itead are not the same thing :-(
10am Beijing time at Itead equates to 2am UK time.

Tracey

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 06:45 PM, G5VU wrote:
It would be very useful to know which time zone you are referring to when you say that it starts in a few hours on 26th November?

Many thanks

Tracey G5VU
Midnight in Europe and US.
10 AM Beijing time at Itead.

DXer

ITEAD Coupon is active.

Vince
Ottawa, ON

Dave Bird

Argh! "Coupon usage limit has been reached" at airspy.us

Sandipan Basu Mallick

Great Offer!!

I opted for AirSpy HF+ Discover from Itead and it was a success at first attempt.

Discount $50.70
Net Price Including Shipping $124.21

Regards
Sandipan Basu Mallick (VU3JXD)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 12:25 PM, G5VU via Groups.Io
<tracey.gardner@...> wrote:

Have Itead activated their coupons or have all the coupons available gone?
I've been trying to buy an R2 since 2 secs after UK midnight and keep getting a message that the coupon isn't valid

Thanks

Tracey

I was just informed that Airspy.US just activated the coupon.
Take a deep breath and know what you are clicking on :-)

G5VU

The coupons were still open a few minutes ago at Itead, when I bought an R2

Tracey