From: BHall <bhall007@...>
Sent: 25/11/2021 16:22:31
Subject: Re: [airspy] Airspy Black Friday 2021

Sweet! I'm waiting for the discounts to go live on airspy.us, and then I'll make my purchase. Are the discounts only available Friday (11/26)?
_._,_._,_

Airspy US

BF prices are live now.

And we cannot sell to Europe, so those in Europe cannot purchase from us. They have to use a European distributor or Itead. We can only sell to North or South America (or US Territories).

---------
Airspy.US
Your USA source for quality SDR products!
www.Airspy.US

NOTE: This email address is NOT MONITORED. If you want to email us use our normal email address.

On Nov 25, 2021, at 11:22 AM, BHall <bhall007@...> wrote:

Sweet! I'm waiting for the discounts to go live on airspy.us, and then I'll make my purchase. Are the discounts only available Friday (11/26)?

Buford T. Justice

Thanks for this!  I have these on the way from iTead :)

(1) HF+
(1) R2
(4) Mini