Topics

A new (?) plugin

Peter Hubinsky

Hello,

I have found this plugin as an interesting, maybe it would enable to connect
SDR# with newer versions DSD+ (FastLane) as the current DSD+tcp is not
allowing this (only with old free version).

https://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/2019/sdr-udp-audio-stream-plugin/

https://github.com/cpicoto/sdr-UDPAudio/releases

Or maybe I am wrong and the connection of SDR# with DSD+ is not possible to do
with this plugin?

Peter Hubinsky

Brian Gregory

I've always just done it with VB Audio cable  https://www.vb-audio.com/Cable/