Plugins for SDR Sharp 1831

vince battle

Thanks Jeff,

I will give it a try

Sent from Mail for Windows

sdrs.freqmgr@...

Hi Vince.  I'm Jeff N8GJL and the author of the Frequency Manager Suite.

The Frequency Manager Suite supports SDR# 1812 and higher and specifically requires the .NET 5.x runtime software.  FMSuite contains the following plugins:

  • Frequency Manager database of stations
  • Radio Scanner to find those stations
  • Activity Logger keeps a record of frequencies on which the scanner stops
  • Frequency Entry allows you to type the listening frequency and the center frequency explicitly
  • Frequency Data Display show some details of the station you are listening to, if that is in the database
  • Scanner Decisions display details about scanner activity and why the scanner stopped – or did not stop – on a specific frequency
  • Scanner Metrics records a scanning session and charts the Busiest Frequencies by Count, Busiest Frequencies by transmission duration, and Busiest Times for a Frequency
  • Scheduler to schedule frequency changes
I hope this helps; let me know if you have any questions.
Jeff

vince battle

Greetings,
are there any plugins hat will work with the most current SDR#? .net 5?