Spy Server - does it support Funcube Pro + ???

D M

Yup I wondered the same.

cheers
deep

David Slipper

Thanks for the response - I only asked because the main program does support it and I wondered if was an oversight or perhaps deprecated.

Shame
Dave

On 29/11/2021 16:20, D M via groups.io wrote:
when i posted the same question earlier, it was rejected because this is a known limitation.

Thanks
deep

D M

when i posted the same question earlier, it was rejected because this is a known limitation.

Thanks
deep

David Slipper

I'd like to try Spy Server to setup a remote receiver as far from sources of interference as possible but I saw the following on the package description "supports Airspy R0, R2, Mini, Airspy HF+ and RTL-SDR" so am I flogging a dead horse ??

Regards,
Dave