Need help with Installation Please #drivers

mc_001@...

I'm trying to install but the links in the Batch file don't work anymore.  Can someone help me install this?

Maj.
mc_001@...

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW

Maybe it's the same problem I had.  My Avast antivirus program wasn't allowing downloads from a particular web site.  I placed the url of the site in the exception list and that fixed it.  In Avast: Menu (upper right corner) >Settings >Exceptions >Add Advanced Exceptions >Website/Domain and then type or paste the url into the entry box.

Dale

On 10/18/2021 5:05 PM, mc_001 via groups.io wrote:
I'm trying to install but the links in the Batch file don't work anymore.  Can someone help me install this?

Maj.
mc_001@...

Neil Paisnel

I am thinking you are going to need to give more information, like operating system, version you are trying to install at the least