#spyserver #win10 #spyserver #spyserver #win10

eyilmaz <ersoy@...>

Hello,

I'm not able to download spyserver. Every time getting a warning from Avast
(21.8.2487 (build 21.8.6586.693)
(211003-10)
I contacted Avast support some times. The said they cleared it. But still the same.

Is anything "dangerous" inside really !!!

Best regards

prog

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 11:56 PM, eyilmaz wrote:
Is anything "dangerous" inside really !!!
The anti-virus cartel are making a living out of fear and misinformation. If you download from our website, you can safely ignore this false positive.

Glenn Blum

Windows Defender does this in Windows 10. I had this issue earlier this year when I set up my server. You have to go into Windows defender and make a exception so windows does not try to remove the file. I bet the Windows Defender see the SPY and automatically think it’s a dangerous file.

Sent from Mail for Windows