Accessibility Control #plugin #request

Ciccio Munaron

Hi all, I have updated my sdr# from 1783 to 1813 version (community package). I have now problems with the Accessibility Control plugin, which is no more available on the plugin menu list. The plugin is correctly installed with its folder, but I can't open it. It is quite important for me as I used to rapidly switch from one bandwidth value to another with a simple click. Really useful for my operating way. Is there a way to make it available on the plugin menu? Adding some lines on xml or config files?
Thanks a lot!
--
73 de Ciccio
HAM: IZ0CDM

Edward MacDonald

The accessibility plug-in currently does not work with the latest version of SDR#. I am currently in the process of making the plug-in in the new version of .NET. once finished I will post back and let all users know whe  it is finished. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On Wed., Aug. 18, 2021, 3:49 a.m. Ciccio Munaron, <iz0cdm@...> wrote:
Hi all, I have updated my sdr# from 1783 to 1813 version (community package). I have now problems with the Accessibility Control plugin, which is no more available on the plugin menu list. The plugin is correctly installed with its folder, but I can't open it. It is quite important for me as I used to rapidly switch from one bandwidth value to another with a simple click. Really useful for my operating way. Is there a way to make it available on the plugin menu? Adding some lines on xml or config files?
Thanks a lot!
--
73 de Ciccio
HAM: IZ0CDM
SWL: I0-5471/PG
LOC: JN63EC

Dewey

What “inconvenience”?  I for one certainly APPRECIATE your work.  I certainly am not capable of doing it, and it is very well worth the “price”!

Dewey

[...]

Joe M.

Well said.

Joe M.