Accessibility Control #plugin #request

Ciccio Munaron

Hi all, I have updated my sdr# from 1783 to 1813 version (community package). I have now problems with the Accessibility Control plugin, which is no more available on the plugin menu list. The plugin is correctly installed with its folder, but I can't open it. It is quite important for me as I used to rapidly switch from one bandwidth value to another with a simple click. Really useful for my operating way. Is there a way to make it available on the plugin menu? Adding some lines on xml or config files?
Thanks a lot!
--
73 de Ciccio
HAM: IZ0CDM
SWL: I0-5471/PG
LOC: JN63EC

Edward MacDonald

The accessibility plug-in currently does not work with the latest version of SDR#. I am currently in the process of making the plug-in in the new version of .NET. once finished I will post back and let all users know whe  it is finished. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

On Wed., Aug. 18, 2021, 3:49 a.m. Ciccio Munaron, <iz0cdm@...> wrote:
Hi all, I have updated my sdr# from 1783 to 1813 version (community package). I have now problems with the Accessibility Control plugin, which is no more available on the plugin menu list. The plugin is correctly installed with its folder, but I can't open it. It is quite important for me as I used to rapidly switch from one bandwidth value to another with a simple click. Really useful for my operating way. Is there a way to make it available on the plugin menu? Adding some lines on xml or config files?
Thanks a lot!
--
73 de Ciccio

Dewey

What “inconvenience”?  I for one certainly APPRECIATE your work.  I certainly am not capable of doing it, and it is very well worth the “price”!

Dewey

From: airspy@groups.io <airspy@groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward MacDonald
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 19:48
To: airspy@groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] Accessibility Control #plugin #request

The accessibility plug-in currently does not work with the latest version of SDR#. I am currently in the process of making the plug-in in the new version of .NET. once finished I will post back and let all users know whe  it is finished. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

On Wed., Aug. 18, 2021, 3:49 a.m. Ciccio Munaron, <iz0cdm@...> wrote:

Thanks a lot!
--
73 de Ciccio

Joe M.

Well said.

Joe M.

On 8/21/2021 8:22 PM, Dewey wrote:
What “inconvenience”?I for one certainly APPRECIATE your work.I
certainly am not capable of doing it, and it is very well worth the “price”!

Dewey

*From:*airspy@groups.io <airspy@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Edward MacDonald
*Sent:* Saturday, August 21, 2021 19:48
*To:* airspy@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [airspy] Accessibility Control #plugin #request

The accessibility plug-in currently does not work with the latest
version of SDR#. I am currently in the process of making the plug-in in
the new version of .NET. once finished I will post back and let all
users know whe it is finished. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On Wed., Aug. 18, 2021, 3:49 a.m. Ciccio Munaron, <iz0cdm@teletu.it
<mailto:iz0cdm@teletu.it>> wrote:

Hi all, I have updated my sdr# from 1783 to 1813 version (community
package). I have now problems with the Accessibility Control plugin,
which is no more available on the plugin menu list. The plugin is
correctly installed with its folder, but I can't open it. It is
quite important for me as I used to rapidly switch from one
bandwidth value to another with a simple click. Really useful for my
operating way. Is there a way to make it available on the plugin
menu? Adding some lines on xml or config files?
Thanks a lot!
--
73 de Ciccio