Sources for SDR# plugins #sdrsharp #software

Lyndxer

Where can I find the plugins for latest version of SDR# without installing Community package? I don't see them available for download from the Airspy website. I would prefer to install them individually.  I am interested in Scytale, a Tetra decoder and a few others. Also, I thought the latest SDR# version (1811) had a way to install them automatically without having to manually add the magic line to the .xml file but don't see where in SDR# 1811 to do that.

Thanks.
--
Linda Brodsky

tseug <8vbngz3g5rtl@...>

Plugins are dotted around the internet on their authors websites generally.
a few others.....you know what they are so try using your favourite webcrawler ;)

Putting plugins into the Plugins sub-directory of your sdrsharp installation folder will, for most, allow them to be automatically initialised if you don't want to use the older plugins.xml initialisation

--
------

This signature contains no adverts for other services.
No extraneous URLs here

NØBGS

ScytaleC

https://bitbucket.org/scytalec/scytalec/downloads/

Lyndxer

Thank you both. I went back to the "old" way of installing plugins and have Scytale up and running, though I notice that when I run it outside of SDR#, there are some features that I find useful. I also have DSD installed and that works as before. I added TETRA to look at a wave file someone sent me, but since there aren't any TETRA transmissions here in the US, I'll probably remove it.

Linda Brodsky

stex_aviation@...

I have the plugin installed, I don't know if that might be the origin of the issue.

Thank you for yuour feedback