locked Airspy HF+ made it to the RSGB's RadCom Magazine #airspyhfplus #review

prog

The typo is free!

Richard Langley

Typo or spelling mistake? Most of my students don't know how to spell "receiver" correctly! :-(
-- (Prof.) Richard Langley

| Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang@unb.ca |
| Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://gge.unb.ca/ |
| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142 |
| University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943 |
| Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3 |
| Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.fredericton.ca/ |

On Jan 19, 2018, at 4:18 PM, prog <info@sdrsharp.com> wrote:

<dummyfile.0.part>

jdow

So is the coffee through the nose when you realize this is RSGB's doing from the natural home of the English Language.

{^_-}

On 2018-01-19 12:18, prog wrote:
The typo is free!

Simon Brown

Blame the Germans, they started our language.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com