Settings to feed SDR# to DSD+ via 127.0.0.1:20001

Dale L Puckett

My apologies! I've searched dozens of times with several search engines and can't find any documents that answer this question. I want to set up my DSD+ in Passive Monitor mode on port 20001 to decode DMR and YSF on local repeaters. I feed my SDR# from a Spyserver which is connected to an antenna on my tower. That's the only way I can pick up the repeaters at my location. I would prefer to use the Direct or TCP connections rather than fool around with a VB Cable.

Can anyone tell me how to setup SDR# to accomplish this feed. If you happen to have the DSD+ parameters to use at the same time that would be great but I don't think I need those

Thank you!

73 de Dale - K0HYD