File Notifications #file-notice

airspy@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

prog <info@...> added folder /Patched plugins for .NET 5

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the airspy@groups.io group.

By: prog <info@...>

Vasili's Meteor Plugin for .NET 5

Federico Magrini

Ma la versione plugin tetra rimane invariata. But the tetra plugin version remains unchanged

Il gio 18 feb 2021, 13:03 airspy@groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> ha scritto:

prog <info@...> added folder /Patched plugins for .NET 5

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the airspy@groups.io group.

By: prog <info@...>

Vasili's Meteor Plugin for .NET 5

prog

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 12:40 PM, Federico Magrini wrote:
But the tetra plugin version remains unchanged
Why would it change?

Federico Magrini

Io ho la versione di rodrigo sulla versione 1800  scaricata non vedo la versione tetra. I have the version of rodrigo on the 1800 version downloaded I do not see the tetra version

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 12:46 PM, Federico Magrini wrote:
I have the version of rodrigo on the 1800 version downloaded I do not see the tetra version
Check PluginError.log and fix your problems.

Federico Magrini

Dove lo la trovo la plugin error Where do I find the plugin error

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 12:51 PM, Federico Magrini wrote:
Where do I find the plugin error
Most certainly where you installed the plugin.

jdow

I have a hunch he simply copied  new sdrsharp.exe over to his old folder. That does not do the trick.

{^_^}

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 01:17 PM, jdow wrote:
I have a hunch he simply copied  new sdrsharp.exe over to his old folder. That does not do the trick.

{^_^}
One should assume his own inventiveness.