Request for Modes (AM FM USB LSB ecc) top bar #sdrsharp #request

Roberto Zinelli

I propose an ergonomic addition, Mode pulldown bar near the step-bar. this is useful when using full screen sdrsharp waterfall without side panels. for normal hunting activities step-bar and mode-bar are the only options you need
73 Robert

capitano nemo

I agree with you Robert.
By the way : that function was in eddie mc donald Accessibility plugin, currently no more working with dot net 5 versions (as far as I know).
73 de gio

Gustavo Pinto <gustavo@...>

Agreed. I must keep that panel opened just for mode changes.

capitano nemo

Hi everybody.
Any news about this proposal?
By the way, Eddie's Accessibility Plugin was released for the new sdr#?
Thanks in advance

73 de gio

Edward MacDonald

Still working on the accessibility plug-in.should be a few more days and it will be ready.

On Tue., Jul. 13, 2021, 7:15 a.m. capitano nemo via groups.io, <capitanonemo68=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everybody.
Any news about this proposal?
By the way, Eddie's Accessibility Plugin was released for the new sdr#?
Thanks in advance

73 de gio

capitano nemo

Great, Edward!!!