locked SDR# Magic Eye and Analog SNR Meter plugin - update - #sdrsharp #plugin #update

Marco Melandri

Hi SDR# enthusiasts,
there is a new version of the Magic-Eye SDR# plugin, v 1.6, with bugfixes and some graphical improvements.
This version, fixed previous incompatibility with the newest SDR# Studio version 1785, .NET 5 pre-release.

Info at: https://github.com/BlackApple62/SDRSharp-Magic-Eye-Plugin
Plugin download at: https://github.com/BlackApple62/SDRSharp-Magic-Eye-Plugin/releases

Juan - EA5XQ

Hi Marco

Before my feedback I want to thank your for the effort developing this plugin, also thanks to all the programmers that, pro-bono, are making an effort to make our life easier when using SDR# adding fancy funcionalities.

Regarding this Magic-Eye, I have followed your instructions and only appear what I show in the picture. However, in the README.txt you mention that has been compiled with -NET 4.6. I am using W10 with .NET 5.0.2 installed, could be that the reason? I installed .NET 5.0.2 in order to run SDR# 1785 as required

Thanks
--
AirSpy Hf+ Discovery
MLA 30+

Marco Melandri

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 11:41 AM, Juan - EA5XQ wrote:
Hi Marco

Before my feedback I want to thank your for the effort developing this plugin, also thanks to all the programmers that, pro-bono, are making an effort to make our life easier when using SDR# adding fancy funcionalities.

Regarding this Magic-Eye, I have followed your instructions and only appear what I show in the picture. However, in the README.txt you mention that has been compiled with -NET 4.6. I am using W10 with .NET 5.0.2 installed, could be that the reason? I installed .NET 5.0.2 in order to run SDR# 1785 as required

Thanks
--
AirSpy Hf+ Discovery
MLA 30+
Hi Juan,
thank you for the feedback, I am glad my work is somehow useful to the community.

Magic-Eye plugin, is built on .NET 4.6 as you noted. This version, has been published to be compatible with .NET 5.x.

The magic-eyes and SNR gauge will show up as you.... start the radio *Play* button. It is not visible if the radio is off.

Best regards,
Marco

Juan - EA5XQ

I feel stupid, sorry ... I thought that it behaved like the S-meter plugin that you already see the picture before playing ... I should run it just in case.
Thanks, it works like a charm, nice!
--
AirSpy Hf+ Discovery
MLA 30+

Patrick

Many thanks for the updated version Marco.
Nice job !