#MerryChristmas #HappyNewYear and #happynewyear #staysafe #merrychristmas

prog

2020 is almost over. For most of us, this was a memorable year, full of challenges of all sorts.
Let's hope 2021 will bring more peace, success and joy.

Dr.Thamminana KR

Wish You
#MerryChristmas #HappyNewYear and #StaySafe
Dr.Thamminana Krushna Rao
from India 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🇮🇳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️📻📻📻📻📻

On Thu, 24 Dec, 2020, 6:40 pm prog, <info@...> wrote:
2020 is almost over. For most of us, this was a memorable year, full of challenges of all sorts.
Let's hope 2021 will bring more peace, success and joy.

G Davidson

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 01:10 PM, prog wrote:
2020 is almost over. For most of us, this was a memorable year, full of challenges of all sorts.
Let's hope 2021 will bring more peace, success and joy.
Thank you for all your hard work on SDR#!

Best wishes to all and hope that 2021 is a better year than 2020!

--
Graeme

prog

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 03:22 PM, G Davidson wrote:
Thank you for all your hard work on SDR#!

Best wishes to all and hope that 2021 is a better year than 2020!
Thank you. Nice Christmas tree!

G Davidson

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 04:08 PM, prog wrote:
Thank you. Nice Christmas tree!
That’s my Yule Log Periodic in disguise ;)

--
Graeme

Bill Thompson

Excellent!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!

--Bill  KC2RLQ

GENE STILLMAN

And Merry Christmas to you also. We appreciate all you have done for us with your code and hardware. I am also astrodeveloper on the Flightaware discussion pages. Worked satellites while in the USAF and way too much modeling and simulation code. I know what you have done for all of us out here, and Thank you for your hard work on our behalf.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Gene Stillman
Muscle Shoals, Alabama

On 12/24/2020 6:10 AM prog <info@...> wrote:

2020 is almost over. For most of us, this was a memorable year, full of challenges of all sorts.
Let's hope 2021 will bring more peace, success and joy.

Bob W8RMV

2020 is almost over. For most of us, this was a memorable year, full of challenges of all sorts.
Let's hope 2021 will bring more peace, success and joy......and a Youloop preamp!!!  ;-)

--
73 Bob W8RMV

Kai

Happy New Year from far north Western Australia.
Wishing you and your families a safe, happy and inspirational year!