Max input voltage #spyverter

bikkinarohith@...

Hello everyone,

In the Spyverter specifications on RTL-SDR.com I have found the operating voltage of Spyverter is 4.5 to 5.5 volts, which is the bias-t voltage. I am wondering what is the maximum voltage of the signal that we can supply to the Spyverter or  what should be maximum amplitude of the RF signal in volts that we can supply to Spyverter?

Many thanks in advance,
Rohith.

prog

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 02:54 PM, <bikkinarohith@...> wrote:
I am wondering what is the maximum voltage of the signal that we can supply to the Spyverter or  what should be maximum amplitude of the RF signal in volts that we can supply to Spyverter?

Check the official specifications and convert dBm to voltage assuming 50 ohms. You can use an online calculator if needed.

bikkinarohith@...

Thank you so much.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 10:01 AM prog <info@...> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 02:54 PM, <bikkinarohith@...> wrote:
I am wondering what is the maximum voltage of the signal that we can supply to the Spyverter or  what should be maximum amplitude of the RF signal in volts that we can supply to Spyverter?

Check the official specifications and convert dBm to voltage assuming 50 ohms. You can use an online calculator if needed.

jdow

I'd not put more than 0 dBm into it from a damage standpoint. I suspect it would withstand +10 dBm. From a distortion standpoint keep it down at -30 dBm or lower.

{^_^}