From: prog
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 4:39 PM
To: airspy@groups.io
Subject: [Special] [airspy] New supported platform for SpyServer and airspy_adsb: Cortex A72 AARCH64 #announcements #spyserver #airspy_adsb

You can now run the 64-bit builds of SpyServer and airspy_adsb utilities on 64-bit ARM operating systems like Raspberry OS 64 or Suse Linux for AARCH64.
Download as usual at: https://airspy.com/download

Andrew Jones

Hi all,

Will running these in 64-bit offer much of an advantage over 32-bit?

Andy

Mark Venables

Yup. The significant advantage that the 32-bit version just didn't work on my 64-bit distro!

Performance wise? Not sure.