Topics

#spyserver #win10 SOLVED #spyserver #win10

bdcinside

First of all I want to thank everybody for replying and helping. I figuered out what the problem was.

I just didn't know that spyserver and rtl-tcp are not compatible.

Config is working fine when I connect another SharpSDR AND choosing SDR Server as the source. It's not working when I choose rtl sdr TCP. That was my fault. There was a small comment on the rtl-sdr website that opened my eyes.

Same config is working with an old rtl-tcp Server but then with rtl-tcp as the source. That is working for my mobile phone too.

So the topic can be close.

Best
Bdc