Topics

SDR# with Airspy Mini via Spyserver: bandwith questions #sdrsharp #spyserver #raspberrypi

Niek

Hi,

I have been using an RTL-SDR for a long time and just upgraded to an Airspy Mini.
I'm using the SDR via Spyserver on a RPi 3.
In the config file, I have set the sample rate to 6 MHz and maximum bandwidth to 200 KHz.

The maximum I can select in SDR# however are 4.6 MHz and 187.500 KHz respectively.

Why is this?
Especially for WFM, I'd like to have 200 KHz, which I had with the RTL-SDR.

prog

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 03:50 PM, Niek wrote:
Why is this?
https://groups.io/g/airspy/search?q=spyserver+bandwidth