Topics

#spyserver Interface #spyserver

F0ECM

Hello Youssef,

I would like to know if Spyserver.exe will evolve over time?

I mean, have a nice GUI with some information when someone logs in.
Ex: the date, the connection time, the number of connections for each IP address, a diagram on the portions of the bands most listened to, statistics ...
I do not know if it is possible, I am not a programmer. Maybe I ask the impossible !!

Thank you.

73, Eric

gaoben@...

i want too~

Michał Frątczak

I think this would be a waste of precious Prog's time :)
Spyserver prints some info to console and this can be consumed and analized by a script.
http://lowicz.duckdns.org:1188/
Here you can see i count and geolocate connections to my servers, I can share the script if there's interest.
There's no stats on band usage, I'm not sure if spyserver reports this...

Edward MacDonald

I agree with you.

However, if there is console output I would be willing to write you a small windows app that would take the ouptut and structure it into logs and / and provide a GUI to work with thay data...

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020, 2:37 PM Michał Frątczak, <f.michal@...> wrote:
I think this would be a waste of precious Prog's time :)
Spyserver prints some info to console and this can be consumed and analized by a script.
http://lowicz.duckdns.org:1188/
Here you can see i count and geolocate connections to my servers, I can share the script if there's interest.
There's no stats on band usage, I'm not sure if spyserver reports this...

F0ECM

hello everyone

Thank you for your feedback.
All improvements will be good for upgrading and having a little more information on connections to the Spyserver.
Admittedly, my request concerning the portions of the bands is a little delusional !!

73, Eric

gaoben@...

HELLO~
THIS IS BG2EFX
Can YOU SEND YOUR script TO ME?
THS
73

gaoben@...

Edited

,我的电子邮件gaoben{at}163.com
73

Michał Frątczak

Here it goes https://github.com/ogre/spyserver_monitor

I did some refactoring to make it usable for other users, so chances are things go wrong.
For any bugs or questions, please use bugtracker on github.