Shipping dates #airspyhfplus

Mark.barragry@...

For those of us wit pre-orders, have any of the vendors confirmed when fulfillment? In other words, when can I get my hands on the little beauty?!?

Mark

prog

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 06:30 am, <Mark.barragry@...> wrote:
For those of us wit pre-orders, have any of the vendors confirmed when fulfillment? In other words, when can I get my hands on the little beauty?!?

Mark
Thanks for joining. The shipping starts in the first week of December.

Mark.barragry@...

Thanks, prog, that's great news!

Mike Bott <mike_bott@...>

Happy birthday to me.  :)

--
Mike

On 11/16/2017 09:50 AM, prog wrote:
Thanks for joining. The shipping starts in the first week of December.
_._,_._,_

Ruben Navarro Huedo (EA5BZ)

Same for me...
I hope receive it before my birthday (27 of december)

WA8RVD

My birthday is the 16th. Dare I hope?  You have done a great job of building the excitement level - I can hardly wait!

prog

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 04:56 am, WA8RVD wrote:
My birthday is the 16th. Dare I hope?  You have done a great job of building the excitement level - I can hardly wait!
I think with fast shipping, it should be there a few days before. I hope you will like it!