Topics

>> ( Want your radio to be listed here? Contact us.) #spyserver

andrea ottaviani

Good morning, can I put my server in the list at this address? https://airspy.com/spy-servers/ Owner: Andrea OTTAVIANI IK0MMI Location: Perugia URL: sdr://ik0mmi.ddns.net/ Radio: Airspy R2 Band. VHF/UHF vertical antenna

thank. you. best 73 de IK0MMI andrea

Meduzi Jellyfish <iain@...>

Hi Andrea,

WFM seems to be impossible with stuttering regardless of bandwidth. Increasing buffer size may help. Also there seems to be a lot of possibly Band II imaging throughout VHF. Others will try see what they find on their connection to you.

andrea ottaviani

Hello Meduzi. Only VHF/UHF ham radio band. NFM. sorry. waiting more bandwith!!! 73 de IK0MMI andrea

Tilman D Thulesius <sm0jzt@...>

I also have a spyserver on line now.

The radio is a HF+
Antenna is a 20+ meter loop
QTH is just north of Stockholm / Sweden

You can reach it on:

spyserver.thulesius:5555

Have fun SM0JZT - Tilman

prog

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 03:23 am, Tilman D Thulesius wrote:
I also have a spyserver on line now.

The radio is a HF+
Antenna is a 20+ meter loop
QTH is just north of Stockholm / Sweden

You can reach it on:

spyserver.thulesius:5555

Have fun SM0JZT - Tilman
Thank you very much Tilman. A few questions:
- Is this radio permanent?
- Will you fix the center frequency at some HAM band (multi-user) or free tuning (single user) ?

sergey.rw3ps@...

Please explain the differences multi-user and single user.

Thanks.
Serge RW3PS

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 06:46 am, Sergey Abramov wrote:
Please explain the differences multi-user and single user.

Thanks.
Serge RW3PS
Multi user: Multiple users can connect, and they share the same view of the spectrum around a fixed center frequency.
Single user: Only one user can connect, but he can tune the device anywhere within the specified min/max frequency limits.

Roberto Zinelli

Hello Tilman, sorry but no connect !
73 Roberto iw4ens

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Tilman D Thulesius <sm0jzt@...> wrote:
I also have a spyserver on line now.

The radio is a HF+
Antenna is a 20+ meter loop
QTH is just north of Stockholm / Sweden

You can reach it on:

spyserver.thulesius:5555

Have fun SM0JZT - Tilman

Sergey Abramov <sergey.rw3ps@...>

Another question, how does it work:

# Allow clients to control the device
#
allow_control = 1

What functionality is available to control users? Full IQ, what else?
If there are 10 clients, all will be available control?

 Аll users can not tune the device anywhere within the specified min/max frequency limits for example, 80m and 40m HAM bands?
Sorry for many questions.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 08:14 am, Sergey Abramov wrote:
Another question, how does it work:

# Allow clients to control the device
#
allow_control = 1

What functionality is available to control users? Full IQ, what else?
If there are 10 clients, all will be available control?

 Аll users can not tune the device anywhere within the specified min/max frequency limits for example, 80m and 40m HAM bands?
Sorry for many questions.
Control includes the device's center frequency and gain stages if there are gain stages.
When there's more than 1 client connected, the control is disabled for all.
Yes, you can specify the min/max frequency. Don't be afraid to play and experiment. It will take you much less time.

Sergey Abramov <sergey.rw3ps@...>

Thanks,
I play and experiment :)
It is possible to listen to

1-8 MHz antenna Inverter V 80/40m
200 кm South of Moscow,
the number of clients is limited and I can briefly disable the receiver for personal experiments.

73! Sergey RW3PS

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 08:14 am, Sergey Abramov wrote:
Another question, how does it work:

# Allow clients to control the device
#
allow_control = 1

What functionality is available to control users? Full IQ, what else?
If there are 10 clients, all will be available control?

 Аll users can not tune the device anywhere within the specified min/max frequency limits for example, 80m and 40m HAM bands?
Sorry for many questions.
Control includes the device's center frequency and gain stages if there are gain stages.
When there's more than 1 client connected, the control is disabled for all.
Yes, you can specify the min/max frequency. Don't be afraid to play and experiment. It will take you much less time.

Tilman D Thulesius <sm0jzt@...>

Hi there

Yes this radio is permanent. I have a dedicated server running it. I might have multiple HF+ running of it in the future. This to open up multiple segments.
I might also swap for a better antenna to cater for the multi-HF+ radio:s

Im struggling a bit with understanding the different settings in the config-file.

If i set the start frequency to 7.1 MHz and remove client control   ( =0), having multiple user access . Does that mean I have a band limitation to 40 meters ??
What happens if I give control ?? Does that mean the first user can move the segment for the users coming in at the same time ??

/ Tilman