Topics

AIRSPY SERVER ADD LABELS HF FREQUENCIES

claudio36itus

Dear All
I'm testing the Airspy server tool with a remote Airspy sdr radio.

Question :

I d like to add on  waterfall spectrum a frequencies  up to date database for Utility  stations and broadcasting stations same as it happen now with the WebSdr in Holland .
Do you know how to add this application  on airspy Sdr software? will be great know which station you are tune in without check online .

Thanks

Clauido

prog

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:17 am, claudio36itus wrote:
Dear All
I'm testing the Airspy server tool with a remote Airspy sdr radio.

Question :

I d like to add on  waterfall spectrum a frequencies  up to date database for Utility  stations and broadcasting stations same as it happen now with the WebSdr in Holland .
Do you know how to add this application  on airspy Sdr software? will be great know which station you are tune in without check online .

Thanks

Clauido
We developed that functionality way before it shows up in websdr. Get the right plugins and learn how to configure them.

Option 1: http://www.freqmgrsuite.com
Option 2: http://www.rtl-sdr.ru