Topics

Spyserver client release question #spyserver

Roberto Zinelli

Hello Prog, one question. I noticed when use two spyserver client the range of frequency is hold on first client, this is ok but when i stop second client (square button) i suppose the first client regain the frequency range control....not true, for regain control i have, on stopped client,  push the C button near the spyserver URL.  Features or bug?

73 Roberto

prog

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 05:29 am, Roberto Zinelli wrote:
Hello Prog, one question. I noticed when use two spyserver client the range of frequency is hold on first client, this is ok but when i stop second client (square button) i suppose the first client regain the frequency range control....not true, for regain control i have, on stopped client,  push the C button near the spyserver URL.  Features or bug?

73 Roberto
Not supposed to happen with the latest SDR#.

Roberto Zinelli

SDR# 1.0.0.1619  on both clients,    Spyserver 2.0.1618  on ARM

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 06:05 am, Roberto Zinelli wrote:
SDR# 1.0.0.1619  on both clients,    Spyserver 2.0.1618  on ARM
Tested with the default package and everything is nominal.

Roberto Zinelli

TNX for testing, i will more investigate my environment.
73 Roberto