From: main@airspy.groups.io [mailto:main@airspy.groups.io] On Behalf Of Meduzi Jellyfish
Sent: 06 November 2017 10:19
To: main@airspy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [airspy] HF+ and UHF Satcom Pirates Trivec Avant

Rightho. You do seem to be be getting at least or better reception from sats on your near-gainless log-periodic than I do with dedicated QFH/Crossed tor WX and several Trivec Avants for SATCOM. I suspect though that you may have an amazingly low noise floor. I was not far from you a few weeks ago (Falmouth) but forgot to take a radio (on the plus side, Mrs Meduzi-Jellyfish didn't have a reason to complain about it, so not everything was lost :)

Meduzi Jellyfish <iain@...>

So it is. My apologies to your antenna. :)