Topics

new spyserver in Central Italy #spyserver

andrea ottaviani

good evening. I am convinced that there is something that does not go. Maybe I have little band for upload. the sound is heard. Airspy R2 vertical antenna 144/430. thank you for help me. ik0mmi.ddns.net:5555

best 73 de IK0MMI andrea

prog

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 10:39 am, andrea ottaviani wrote:
good evening. I am convinced that there is something that does not go. Maybe I have little band for upload. the sound is heard. Airspy R2 vertical antenna 144/430. thank you for help me. ik0mmi.ddns.net:5555

best 73 de IK0MMI andrea
It doesn't work. Firewall problems?

Meduzi Jellyfish <iain@...>

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 10:39 am, andrea ottaviani wrote:
ik0mmi.ddns.net:5555
No connection.

andrea ottaviani

Good morning. I saw a connection, but I closed the window by mistake. Can I reconnect you so I can show you what I see in spyserver.exe?
Thank you
73 de IK0MMI andrea

P.S. in attach I put the screeshot that my friend did to me. thank you if you can still try

andrea ottaviani

Thanks to Roberto IW4ENS I solved by editing the config file. I now handle VHF / UHF well. I re-listened the streaming and looks good. Thanks for the help.
Hello to all.
Best 73 de IK0MMI
Andrew

max 2 clients for now

ik0mmi.ddns.net

EB4APL

Hi Andrea,

I see the DVB multiplex and the cellular network in your zone.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 04/11/2017 a las 16:12, andrea ottaviani via Groups.Io escribió:
Thanks to Roberto IW4ENS I solved by editing the config file. I now handle VHF / UHF well. I re-listened the streaming and looks good. Thanks for the help.
Hello to all.
Best 73 de IK0MMI
Andrew

max 2 clients for now

ik0mmi.ddns.net

EB4APL

But the broadcast WBFM sound is heavily chopped. It could be a configuration or internet connection bandwidth problem.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 04/11/2017 a las 18:27, EB4APL escribió:

Hi Andrea,

I see the DVB multiplex and the cellular network in your zone.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 04/11/2017 a las 16:12, andrea ottaviani via Groups.Io escribió:
Thanks to Roberto IW4ENS I solved by editing the config file. I now handle VHF / UHF well. I re-listened the streaming and looks good. Thanks for the help.
Hello to all.
Best 73 de IK0MMI
Andrew

max 2 clients for now

ik0mmi.ddns.net

andrea ottaviani

we are full of digital TV, I have many FM and DVB repeaters and Ham Radio and Utility. with a small magnetic antenna out of the window
thank you for testing

73 de IK0MMI
andrea

andrea ottaviani

Ignacio, you're right. no band for upload. I can only do streaming for VHF - UHF NFM. This is the digital ADSL in some parts of Italy. It is now online. As soon as I have the fiber optics all will be ok. I've made some changes to the config hoping is ok. Now is on-line. Thank you

best 73 de IK0MMI
andrea