Topics

SpyServer RTL's Direct Sampling? #RTL #spyserver

matteo cantarella

Hi guys,

As I rolled out from SDR-console v2 I've set up a Public SpyServer (kant-zone.ddns.net port: 7999), the receiver is located in Italy 60km North of Rome.
So far I've been impressed by how well it works with all the plugins,
however, I was wondering if there's any chance to switch the RTL dongle to Direct Sampling on the Q branch remotely on SpyServer as my setup will probably include HF bands in the future.

So, Is it possible to do it or maybe it will be one time?

Thanks! =)

prog

Possible, but not planned. No time to code/test it.

matteo cantarella

Well, knowing that it is possible is at least a start! =)

Congrats, SDR# package is an excellent piece of software, absolutely love it and the constant support/update effort you're putting in it!