DDE Tracking Client Changes Mode to NFM #sdrsharp

John Kludt K7SYS

Up until last week my system worked fine (Win10, SDR# AirSpy).  Now when I use the DDE Tracking client it forces the Airspy to NFM and I cannot change the mode.  IF I clinck another mode button it immediately returns to NFM.  If I turn DDE tracking off, all works normally.  The source of data SATpc32 does not even have NFM as a mode.

John

David J Taylor

Up until last week my system worked fine (Win10, SDR# AirSpy). Now when I use the DDE Tracking client it forces the Airspy to NFM and I cannot change the mode. IF I clinck another mode button it immediately returns to NFM. If I turn DDE tracking off, all works normally. The source of data SATpc32 does not even have NFM as a mode.

John
===================================

John,

What did you change?
Was there a Windows update?

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

.

Mark N8MH

John, SatPC32 is sending the mode to SDR# and then the Airspy (assuming you are using the DDE tracking plugin).  So to change the mode on the Airspy, you have to change the mode in SatPC32.  That allows mode to follow the satellite...USB, NFM, etc.  It's actually quite helpful!

Mark N8MH

John Kludt K7SYS

Mark,

Figured that out and you are right - works well.  I had an error in doppler.sqf which explained why AO-73 kept coming up NFM.  Kind of one of those Dah! moments.

John