SDR# questions (shortcuts and frequencies.xml) #sdrsharp

capitano nemo <capitanonemo68@...>

Hi all.
1. is there a way to change mode (e.g. from USB to LSB) without going in the "Radio" collapsible section on the SDR# left pane?
I mean, someĀ  shortcut keystroke...
2. is there a way to change the location of frequencies.xml ? I would like to put it in a folder visible from many instance of sdr#.
After googling a lot I could'nt find those answers... Thanks in advance.
Bye
Gio

p.s. if there is no simple way to do these... can sdr# team add these in the wishlist ?

prog

Keyboard shortcuts could be added easily using a dedicated plugin if someone is motivated enough to cover all the controls - and there are dozens. The challenge here is to avoid messing with the different settings from third party plugins that may use the same shortcuts.

For the frequency xml database, you can use mklink as administrator to create links to the same target. Note that by doing so, if you manipulate the file in instance 1 of SDR#, other instances are not aware of the changes and may just overwrite the file causing data loss. If you just need one master file for all instances in read only mode, this should work.