Computer Requirements to run SDR#

dave_bunyan

If it is any help I tried running an RTL dongle + SDR# on my 10 yr old Pentium 4.0 2GHz with 2Gb ram an WinXp SP2.

It stuttered along with, I reckon only 10-20% of the audio appearing. It was a fast machine when I first had it :)

BTW it's my standby machine - more than adequate for running RDS Spy for FM DX.

David