New SDR# release r1729 with High DPI support #announcements #software

jdow

I wonder if he thinks the attached image is large enough....
{o.o}

On 20200820 03:55:55, PMM wrote:
I cannot do a screen shot as different computer but can say it works fine on my  2560 x 1440 WQHD windows 10 1909 build 13.5" or 14" dell laptop screen.
/Paul

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 22:11, wakko via groups.io <wakko=acmelabs.spb.ru@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, Youssef.

Could you please show screenshot of SDR# in real HiDPI environment?

PMM

@Wakko

Hi, Youssef.

Could you please show screenshot of SDR# in real HiDPI environment?

michaeld

 Looks very nice, thanks for your efforts.  Like the skins.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 12:08 prog <info@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

This update has been pending for quite some time. Now the application can detect and adapt to the DPI of the attached monitor with support for High DPI.
A few other tweaks for the RAW mode when streaming digital data.
Note that this will require .NET 4.8 to work, but the application can still run just as before with .NET 4.6.
The downloads are available as usual at: https://airspy.com/download

Enjoy!

prog

Edited